Friday 24 May 2013

Miranda Kerr: I borrow Orlando’s clothes


Miranda Kerr enjoys borrowing husband Orlando Bloom’s clothes.
The supermodel wears the actor’s garments because they make her think of him.
The stunning brunette, who is known for effortlessly switching between high-octane glamour and casual cool, loves experimenting with her wardrobe.
'Sometimes I wear my husband’s jacket or T-shirt. It feels good because it’s his and it’s fun to mix it up,' she told UK magazine Look.
Miranda also revealed her style staples.
The 30-year-old, who is the face of Spanish retailer Mango, always looks polished both on and off the catwalk and explained it’s important to know what flatters your individual body shape.

The Australian mother-of-one added that she has two style icons who have greatly influenced her personal style.
'A great pair of jeans or a cool blazer [are my wardrobe staples]. I also like a high-waisted skirt - there’s a black one from the new Mango collection that I love,' she said. 'I’ve always admired Audrey Hepburn’s style and my grandmother has always been an icon to me. She can bring an amazing outfit together with accessories. I often wear her vintage dresses.'
Miranda, who frequently jets back and forth between Australia, the UK and New York, also shared the items she always packs for her travels.
The former Victoria’s Secret Angel tends to match her wardrobe to her surroundings and chooses outfits that will suit her destination.
'It depends on where I’m going. I always have an LBD and a great pair of heels. I keep different pieces, which are relevant to that place, in each city,' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment